Thursday, September 16, 2010

CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD

Well one more day to the weekend.  And two more weeks of September.  It will be 2011 in a blink of the eye.  Where does the time go?  Please make a note that there may not be a recipe everyday, I am having to spend a lot of time putting together my cookbook.  I really want to have it ready before Christmas.  It will be a real project.  Today I have a really refreshing salad to go with just about anything you may make for dinner.  Or even with a sandwich for lunch.  Try it soon, I know you will love it!

CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD

1 pint Sour Cream
1 English cucumber
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Vidalia Onion sliced very thin

Slice the cucumber into about 1/4" slices.  Mix the cucumber, tomatoes and the thinly sliced onion with the sour cream.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Simple, but delicious.  Really refreshing on a hot day!

Thanks for stopping in today
Ciao
Grayce

2 comments: