Thursday, August 26, 2010

La DELIZIA MEDITERRANEA di ANNE

Well it is turning into a happening.  Everyone wants their own sandwich.  This one is for a friend who went to school with my daughter Linda.  Her name is Anne Coleman. They have been friends forever and Anne recently moved to Washington State to be closer to family.  Obviously a big fan of my blog, she wrote "hey where is my sandwich?"  So Anne, here is your sandwich.  I hope you like it as much as I did when I made it for a test.

LA DELIZIA MEDITERRANEA DI ANNE
Anne's Mediterranean Delight

Makes 1 sandwich

1 Ciabatta Roll
6 thin deli slices of turkey
2 slices of swiss cheese
4 slices of English cucumber
3 slices of tomato
shredded carrots
Sprouts
Hummus
Oil and vinegar
Salt and pepper

Cut the roll in half.  Spread the hummus on both sides.  Starting on the bottom half, put the turkey the cheese, cucumber, tomato, shredded carrots and sprouts.  Sprinkle with olive oil and vinegar.  Salt and pepper.  Top with the other half.  Molte Bene!  I made it yesterday.  Truly awesome!

Dear Anne we all miss you, hope you like your sandwich.

Thanks for stopping in today
Ciao
Grayce

3 comments: